The Dog House Pet Services ~
Where Your Pets are Our Family!
The Dog House' is a mother daughter team with many years of experience looking after pets of all kinds. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and are qualified in Pet Sitting, Pet First Aid and CPR.
We understand that leaving your babies in someone else's care can be a worrying time, but you can rest assured that we care for all your pets exactly as you do!
We are located in the Gainesville area and offer a range of fully customised services at competitive prices for all animals, large and small.
See our services page for details and pricing on pet sitting, dog walking, dog training, pet behaviour advice, small pet boarding, poo-picking, pet transport and more!
Neighbourhood, military and emergency services discounts available.
Our initial meet and greet session is free!
See our contact page for how to get in touch.
All Creatures Great and Small!
I have been an animal lover since birth, and have over 40 years experience with a wide range of different animals. From horses to hamsters and everything in between!
We are confident looking after all types of animals, whether it walks, gallops, runs, hops, flies, glides, slithers, swims or crawls!
Why use a Pet Sitter?
Studies have shown that in-home pet care has many benefits for your pet, including:
* Pets are happier and experience less stress at home.
* Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted.
* Avoids the trauma of travel for both owner and pet.
* Minimizes the pet's exposure to illness.
So, what are the advantages of using a professional pet sitter?
* Experienced in the care of a variety of pets.
* Fully licenced, bonded and insured for your peace of mind.
* Many pet care related certifications and always continuing our education.
* Qualified in Pet First Aid and CPR
So, How Does it Work?
If you like what you see and would like to get in touch please visit the contact page for a variety of ways in which I can be reached.
For New Clients
1. Contact me.
2. Arrange a free Meet and Greet to discuss your pet's individual needs, dates and pricing.
3. Book the dates!
4. Payment is due at time of service unless otherwise arranged. We can accept payments by cash, check or through PayPal.
4. Enjoy your trip! Safe in the knowledge your pets are being well taken care of. You will receive regular updates.
5. Arrive home to your excited pet and read about all their adventures in their pet journal!
6. Please consider booking us again and recommending our services to your family and friends!
For Existing Clients
1. Contact me to check availability.
2. Discuss any changes to your pet's care.
3. Book the dates!
4. Enjoy your trip as above!!
Thank you for using The Dog House Pet Services!